Registered veterinary technician – London (ON)
Description du poste
This offer is proposed by Vet Agency, an independent agency creating “tailor made” positions for veterinarians, RVTs and specialists. We do work with numerous clinics, hospitals, and referral centers throughout the year in order to negotiate YOUR dream job. Our candidates trust us because we take their needs, and expectations seriously. Your confidentiality is protected throughout the process, we only give your contact to the recruiters if you accept the connexion. Thus, you do not waste your time, don’t have to negotiate on your own and last but not least… It’s absolutely free. PERFECT FOR: veterinarians, registered veterinary technicians, veterinary students and specialists who wants to know more about the many available opportunities, without posting their resume online and who wants to keep their confidentiality while seeking after the best opportunities.
Clinics, hospitals, centers actively looking for new candidates to join their teams. www.vet-agency.com
If this offer is not the right fit for any kind of reason, if you want to discuss it, please contact Dylan, talent acquisition specialist who will then work on a tailor made offer matching your needs and expectations: [email protected]
Compétences de la structure
- Have completed a Veterinary Technician
- New graduates with knowledge of physical examinations, patient assessment, catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, radiology, venipuncture, and pharmacy – welcome to apply! We love growing new graduates!
- Surgical preparation, assisting and patient recovery
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients and their pet parents
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to problem-solve or the ability to ask clarifying questions to help you find solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues and pet parents
- Passion to learn more within the role
- A love for all companion animals!!
Full time or part time
- Flexible schedules; full-time or part-time availability
- RRSP Employer Group Match Program!
- Paid membership and dues
- Paid wellness days
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards!
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offers quick access to quality care
- Access to amazing mini-courses
- Annual uniform allowance
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!